Position Your Business for Growth
Small Business Growth Acceleration Program – ½ Day Workshop- Positioning for Growth
In creating a successful business, you need to focus on fundamentals such as solving a problem or addressing a need in a new or different way.
Identifying a target market helps your business develop effective marketing communication strategies.
Once you know who you are targeting, it is much easier to make decisions on your tactical marketing including your media budgets. You’ll save money and get a better return on investment by using a target market plan. Media investments will be more efficient as wasted audience – those unlikely to purchase your product – is greatly reduced.
Businesses of any size can compete effectively by identifying an under-served market. You no longer have to worry about trying to reach every customer who could use your product and can focus a marketing plan to fit a smaller, like-minded part of the total market. By focusing resources on a specific customer segment, a small business may be able to better serve a target market than its larger competitors.
½ Day Workshop
Positioning your Business for Growth – build, Fill and Install
This workshop is part of a series that will provide you with the strategies that will create market domination within your business. Having the fundamentals in place to effectively run your business will create more leads, higher conversions and more profits. We will be focusing on building your Fundamentals.
Points that we will be covering
- Harness your Business Vision
- Building your Authority and Profile
- Discover and define your target market
- Create your Market Domination Position
- Create your Unique Elevator Pitch
- Having more direction and clarity around your business
- More effective use of your budgets and time
- Grow your business rapidly – Increased leads, conversions and profits
- More effective use of your time – Focusing on the right markets
- Identify new markets and opportunities
- Stand out from your competitors – Dominate within your market
- Support and accountability
- New Perspectives
- Resources and Tools
Date – 20th February 2018
Time – 9.30am – 1.00pm
Investment – $95.00
Venue – Brisbane TBA