Blog

Do you need to Boost more Traffic to your Business?

July 13, 2017

Feeling Overwhelmed and Frustrated in your Business?

Phones not ringing – Needing more Leads and Clients?

Doing lots of activity however nothing seems to be working?

My E-Learning Marketing Centre will provide you all the resources, tools and education that will lead your competitors behind!

I was chatting to a friend the other day and she was telling me that she does her social media blogging daily and is increasing her followers. I asked her “What is the strategic plan” behind the blogging so that you can dominate within your market.  I noticed a blank look on her face and of course she had no idea. I find a lot of new start up business owners and even some experienced ones don’t build the fundamentals within their business before they start to do the tactical marketing.

Just imagine a company building a tall multi-level story apartment block without putting down the strong foundations first. Of course, it will not hold up under extreme pressure from the environment. This is one of the biggest mistakes business owners make and that is not totally understanding how they will dominate in their market and what sets from apart from their competitors.

You see it takes time to do this stage thoroughly. However, if you don’t set time aside to get this right, then you will be just simply competing on price. The only reason why a customer shops around on price is simply they see no extra value. Being able to articulate your added value comes from having a strong understanding of your fundamentals. So, we go around in circles. I am sure most of know logically that we have to work ‘on our business’ as well as in our business.  Sadly, though our emotions drive us and we get caught up on being stressed and overwhelmed with not much results to show with all the efforts that we put in.

Remember the 80/20 rule that 80% of our activities drive only 20% results, whilst 20% of our activities drive 80% of our results. I don’t know about you; however, I would prefer to have the tools and resources to identify the 20% of activities that give me the greatest return of investment whilst allowing me to have a life style that is stress free.

Did you know that only 1% of potential customers buy on the first point of contract with you? It takes around 5 – 12 points of contact before the other 99% will become a customer. So, what are you doing to convert these customers into clients? These are just a couple of questions for you to think about.

I wanted to introduce you to my complete E- Learning Marketing Centre. It will guide you through all the stages to set up your business so it will dominate within your market.  I know you may doubt this, as we tend to be very critical today. Therefore, I am offering you a free trial for 30 days and then you will see what I am talking about. Simply give me a call if you are interested and I will put you into the learning center.  What have you got to lose? So here is the deal.

30 Day Free Trial – Complete E-Marketing Learning System

During this 30-day period, I’m giving 25 VIP memberships in my E-Learning program so you can have direct access to all the tools, resources and support you need to execute the strategies and tactics you will learn in the mini-videos. Believe me, once you watch all ten of these mini videos and complete the workbooks, you will be able to easily out-market and out-sell your competition.

What our clients are saying

Elevator Pitch Template Each of us are working separately through the 10 second/30 second elevator pitch module as Program. We are both finding it extremely helpful. Listen… if all the rest of your modules are like this one, we have good reason to be excited about this opportunity!

Gail and Bob

 

Give me a call on 0414 863355 if you want to experience the E-Learning Marketing System Limited to 25 only.

All the best in business

 

Lee

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: